now epfo members can easily retrieve forgot uan password and uan password in case of mobile changed. there 4+ options to know forgotten the uan number. 3+ options for resetting the uan password. 2+ option for knowing forgotten pf number.
Reset uan password forgot mobile number changed
- Reset uan password forgot mobile number changed
- Reset forgot uan password without mobile number?
- how to reset forgotten uan password?
- forgot uan password and number how to find?
- How to retrieve forgotten epf number?
- Tips To Reset Your UAN Account Password
- How to reset and change the forgot uan password:
- Change password by helpdesk:
- Steps to change the password if mobile number not changes:
- Benefits of employee provident fund:
This process involves below steps: forgot uan password
- visit uan portal click on forgot password>>
- Enter uan number>>
- click on NO to change the mobile Number>>
- verify member details by KYC>>
- enter new phone number>>
- Authorize OTP>>
- change the password and login.
first of all, visit the uan member portal here https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ as seen on above image. click on forgot your password.
Enter the UAn Number and fill the captcha and click on Verify.
To change the mobile Number or verify existing mobile number 3rd step is useful. but member mobile changed, in this case, click on No update new mobile number. then change password etc.
4th step takes sometimes to rendering uan number and captcha. Member matching details of
NAME, DOB, Gender, KYC to verify either aadhaar or pan. enter aadhaar number or pan card number and then click on verify.
If the KYC document verified along with member details. The uan member portal asks you enter the new mobile number. Blast!
you got your forgotten uan password back
Sometimes it maybe failed to verify the uan details of the member. then you get above message. forgot uan password
The 5th step is the final one because you verified your account details remaining all not matters.
Reset forgot uan password without mobile number?
just visit the members claim portal OTCP. Register with KYC and working Phone number. Then Request UAN Status password etc. I guess this way not works. because OTCP functions for claim settlements like PF transfer and withdrawal.
how to reset forgotten uan password?
- on epfo uan portal beneath the login form. click on forgot uan password.
- then it asks you to enter the uan number. if you uan also forgotten then follow below procedure.
- after entering the uan number your registered phone number appeared. then click on yes. to confirm mobile number through OTP. otherwise, click on NO to change the mobile number and reset the forgotten uan password.
- enter the OTP to authorize the process. then change the password. after that click on login with uan number and password.
forgot uan password and number how to find?
- with pf number using uan status, or ask your employer about forgot uan password.
- Now the employee can get pf uan details with 3 other details.
- pf number, aadhaar, pan card,
- name, dob, phone number details need to match pf account.
- Give a missed call from your register number to 011-22901406.
- this number used to check pf balance by missed call. when get pf balance details by SMS it includes uan and pf number etc.
How to retrieve forgotten epf number?
- the member can easily retrieve all pf accounts with uan number. it acts as the umbrella for all pf numbers.
- we may also know pf number by establishment search. (establishment means company) after finding the establishment code. the member can view all pf accounts with name dob pf details on epfindia.gov.in
- final way is asking HR or employer about pf account.
Tips To Reset Your UAN Account Password
Universal Account number is allotted to every employee in the company. UAN number is the twelve digit number which given to identification of the organization. If the number is allotted once, the employee has the same number after their retirement. All employees in the organization are contributing their employer provident fund with the help of the UAN. The employer creates the unique UAN registration on the online portal. They get the employee provident fund by UAN number. Applying for pf fund there are lots of paperwork are needed to complete the application process. In the online portal, one can reset uan password mobile number changed with simple steps. For individuals who have already have an UAN account they able to change their password of the account if forgotten. Uan gives facility to change the phone number in UAN account via the helpdesk.
How to reset and change the forgot uan password:
If you want to change your password of the UAN account then read following content. Three ways to change your UAN account password in online. These ways are understandable to any person, they hassle free to change their password in online. When you setup the password of the UAN account you must have a register UAN account. The registration process of the uan account is simple and very easy to process. Here some of the tips are given to reset uan password mobile number changed.
Steps to change the password if forgotten and phone number changed:
However, pf account is resolved your problem without the UAN number you cannot process further steps. These steps are simple and you do not have confusion while changing your forgot UAN password. Here some instructions are given to reset yours forgot uan password with few steps.
- First, the candidates go to the official website of the EPF.
- Now click on forgot a password.
- Then enter your 12 digit UAN number and fill the captcha code on the page. Click on to verify.
- Mobile number will be shown to your UAN number. If you like to change the mobile number, click on no.
- Now you will see the details on the screen such as document number, gender, KYC type and date of birth. After filling all the details, click on verify.
- If the details are verified then you enter your new mobile number in a page and get authorization pin number.
These steps easily understand anyone can change their uan password with this guideline. If you have any doubt while changing a password for your uan account follow the above-given instructions which help you to process with simple and faster.
Change password by helpdesk:
The helpdesk is helped to reset uan password mobile number changed in online. Now the helpdesk is newly open to solve the employee issues, it launched to encourage the members to claim money from the inactive account. Employee provident fund is to offers for retirement scheme to the employees by the private sector. This protects the economic security to the employer after the retirement. It makes to transfer and withdraw the amount in faster and safe. Below given steps help you to change the password via the verification of the mobile number.
- Employee clicks the helpdesk on the official page of uan.
- It displays more links; choose the reset password link which directs to a new page.
- In the page, there is a separate window for employer and employee available.
- You click on employee window and reach helpdesk page. In that page click on forgot a password and mobile number changed.
- In the form, you have to fill all the required details and your problem.
- Click on submission, after receiving OTP for verification purpose.
- finally, you will enter OTP and click on submit to continue the further process.
- You can resolve the problem and they send a new password to the phone number.
Steps to change the password if mobile number not changes:
In the following steps, you can find forgot uan password how to change your password of the UAN account if you do not change your mobile number. The employee can reset uan password mobile number changed in the online portal. These steps help you to change your password if you are new to this account. One cannot access or change the password without OTP and mobile number.
- Visit the EPFO website for changing a password of forgot uan password.
- Then click on Forgot password.
- You need to enter the UAN number, in the captcha code box you have to fill the code that is given on the page.
- Click on verify, if you need to change the phone number then click on no.
- You get an authorized pin number to your mobile phone.
- The One-time password sent successfully, you will receive the message in your phone number.
- If you are unable to receive OTP then fill all the details again that mentioned above.
- Enter the OTP and get the new password to your account. The password should contain the maximum of 20 characters and minimum of 7 characters.
- After confirming your new password, click on submit button.
- Now you have to log in your UAN account by the new password.
Benefits of employee provident fund:
The employee can use the account with hassle free and they can change the number of jobs. EPF withdraw and transfer be done in short time and you can change their password, get SMS notification if you change mobile number in your account. The universal account number helps the employee to reset uan password mobile number changed. There are multiple links available to reset the password of the UAN number. The employee must take money from the pf account after their retirement. The account is provided to the person to live save in future. One should not use different UAN number. This uan number is allotted to each employee in the firm if they going to new job use same UAN number to the new company.