EPFO Claims Status Details are given below like Withdrawal, Online Status, EPFO Claim Status Through online Or Offline.
EPFO Claim Status:
- EPFO Claim Status:
- How To Track The EPF Claim Status Online:
- How To Check the EPF Withdrawal/Claim Status:
- Problems Occur in The EPF Withdrawal/ Claim Status:
- Check Your EPF Claim Status Online or Using EPF India App
- A small introduction of EPF:
- Procedure to check EPFO claim status:
- Documents require to know EPFO claim status:
- Procedure for checking EPFO claim status:
- Benefits of checking EPFO status online:
- Check EPF claim status in mobile:
- SMS alerts on claim approval:
- Checking transfer claim status:
- UAN Helpdesk:
- Related Posts:
The Member We Can Check the EPFO Claim Status Via Withdrawals and Status Through Online by Using Simple Steps. Employee Can Stay anyone Country of the We can Check and Status through the Employee Provident Fund Through The EPFO Portal. Employee Have Login to This EPFO Portal We Can Check The Claim Status by simple Steps in Few Minutes.
Click here to Check The UAN Activation Process
How To Track The EPF Claim Status Online:
There is The Simple Process to Track The Employee Provident Fund Status Through online. Given Some Details are given below that is.
- Employee Can Choose the Retirement At 55 Years.
- Any member We Can Wait For The 60 days in Un Employee.
- Suppose Employee Going To abroad For the Permanent Employee For the Abroad We Can Collect the PF WithDrawals For Leaving The Job.
And also Female candidates can Apply For The PF Withdrawal For Resigning or Leaving The Job If The Purpose of the Select The Marriage.or Pregnancy.
Then employee Can Submit The Employee Provident Funds Forms To the Employer. Then have To Active The Universal Account Number and Your KYC Documents are Verified By The Employer.
The Employee We Can Submit The NEW UAN Pf Withdrawal Forms Through The EPFO once Submit The Employee Provident Funds Withdrawal Application, we Can Submit The EPF Claim Status Through Online.
The Employee Provident Fund Claim Status is very useful to Track My Status Through Online from The Provident Funds Withdrawal Application. Employee Can Check The Status By using your EPF Account Number and also Get The Payslip or Also Contact Our Company HR To Know your PF Number.
Click here to Check the Uan Passbook Download
How To Check the EPF Withdrawal/Claim Status:
There is the Easy Method To Check the PF Withdrawal or Status Through Online given below Process to Check or Track the PF Withdrawal status.
- First, we have to Log on to http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYCS.php. and To Check the Claim Status Link To submit.
- Next, We have to Select the PF Office state, Then We Have To Select the Location of The EPFO Office. In This Selection For The Provident Funds Office Selection for We Can Use The EPF Withdrawal or Claim Status.
- We Have entered The Next Page then Enter The Required Details are given below.
- Now Enter The Establishment Code This Establishment Number Consists Of 7 Digits.
- Next, the Extension Number- file The Number the Employee Have It.
- Employee, we have to fill The Account Number.
- These Account Number we have to use the EPF Withdrawals or Claim Status.
- All Details are Enter Correct we can Submit The Application Form. The We Can Show The EPF Withdrawal Or Claim Status are Given. Record The Well Start For The Open The Form.
- But The Record will Not response So The Account Number is Not Valid for The EPF Status.
- Check Or Track The EPF Withdrawal/Claim Status Through Offline:
- Employee Can Check The EPFO Claim Status Through Offline Given Process.
- Employee Can Bring The Form For EPF Office.
- Next, we Have To Fill The Form.
- Then Check The All Details To Submit The Office.
- After Submission The Form Wait For some Days We Have to Check The Claim Status.
There is The Difference Between The Traditional Method and Modern Digital Method. We Can Explain Some Details are Employee Can Check and Track The Status By Click on The Mouse But The Offline Mode We Can Wait For Some Days Choose The Status.
Click here to Check the UAN Status Online
Problems Occur in The EPF Withdrawal/ Claim Status:
Employee Can Submit The Account Number We Can not Records of The Employee Provident Withdrawal To The Account number. We have To Enter The Correct Details but The Portal have To Not Record The Status, So The Official Portal Occur Some technical Problems. Employee Can Visit Our EPF Office.But The Government Can Digitalize to Grievance Portal. Some Details are Given below.
- First We have to Select the Grievance Register.
- Then We Have To Fill The all Required Details in a new page.
- Employee Can Phase the Issue We can Enter The Box Enter The Grievance Matter 5000 Characters.
- Any Problem we can Enter The 5000 Words.
- After Write The Problem we can Upload the File and Attached It.
- Then Submit The Form.
After Completion of The Submission, we Can Send The Mail, Then reply within the Short time.
Click here To More Information For The UAN Member Portal
Check Your EPF Claim Status Online or Using EPF India App
Now, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) can access online in a few steps. The claim status is a lifesaver service for many employees who does not have any idea about their PF accounts and take action on them. The Government offered online EPF facility to check the EPF balance, and download the PF account passbook as well as other related services. With this facility, epfo claim status checking is now very easy and simple just like checking PF balance. Anyway, the UAN member portal
A small introduction of EPF:
EPF is the retirement beneficial scheme, which available to all salaried employees. This fund maintained and monitored by the EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) of India. Any organization with over 20 employees required to register with EPFO because it is law constrained by the Government. Moreover, EPF is a savings platform, which helps employee save some fraction of their salary each month. This savings amount can use in the event that you unable to work or upon retirement. One can grasp many benefits from the EPF. Some of the benefits under EPF listed here.
- Provident fund benefits
- Pension benefits
- Death benefits
In this article, you will see the procedure for checking the epfo claim status online.
Procedure to check EPFO claim status:
Nowadays, everyone uses the internet for doing anything because it makes all your work simpler and easy to do. EPFO also uses the advantage of the internet and launch the online service for checking PF balance, claim status, and so on. This frequently reduces the time on visiting the nearest EPFO office to know PF balance and other things. If you are new to the online EPFO claim status checking feature, then you have to follow the below steps carefully.
Documents require to know EPFO claim status:
Before getting the procedure of checking epfo claim status, you must know the documents or things that you need to have with you while checking the status in online.
- EPF account number
- EPF regional office of the employer
- Establishment or company code and extension code
Procedure for checking EPFO claim status:
You should follow the below steps properly to know your EPFO online status. The employee who submitted the claim at one of the EPFO offices in India can able to use this online EPF status check service. In order to use this service, the applicant needs to know only their EPF account number.
- First, you need to visit the EPFO official website
- On the homepage, click on the Employees options under the Our Service section
- Then, click on Know Your Claim Status present in the section of Services
- After that, you redirected to a new page where you need to click on Click Here for Knowing the epfo claim status
- The new page opens along with one field in order to select the state of your PF office
- Then, you can able to see the EPFO offices list under the city name that you selected in the before step
- Now, you need to choose the corresponding office where you submitted your claim application with the help of drop down menu
- Once you selected the appropriate EPF office, the web page automatically filled the office code and region code fields with corresponding data
- Next, you should type in your employer establishment number in the third box.
Note: the establishment code should be seven digits
- If there any sub-code or extension available for your employer establishment code, then fill it in the fourth box.
- If nothing presents like that, simply leave the box empty
- Then fill the account number in the fifth box (i.e.) maximum of seven digits
- Before clicking the submit button, recheck all the details
- And finally, click the submit button to send your request in online
- Now you can access your EPF claim status displays on the computer screen
- You can save or download the epfo claim status for future reference.
Benefits of checking EPFO status online:
- Online EPF claim status feature allows you to view/track your EPFO status in online without visiting your EPFO office often.
- This online checking service is a simple and hassles free method in order to view your EPFO claim status.
- Using the EPF India app, you can also check your EPFO status on your mobile.
- If your online PF feature activated, then you can easily check your provident balance.
- Whenever an action takes place in your account, immediately your PF account statement updated.
Check EPF claim status in mobile:
At present, you can check your EPFO claim status in your Smartphone with the help of the Android application. EPF India is the mobile app for Android OS, which works on Android OS 2.3 or above. This feature used to provide EPF claim status at your fingertips. By using this app, you can easily check your claim status. Now, you can assess the withdrawal status application by simply entering PF account number and employer’s establishment code.
SMS alerts on claim approval:
Once your EPF member account linked to your mobile number, you can make use of the SMS facility in order to check your pension, withdrawal, or transfer claim moved to the approved status. The SMS sent in the following manner.
- When the claim form received by the EPFO
- When the claim approved and the respective amount moved to the bank account, which linked to the member
Checking transfer claim status:
When you change a job, you need to request for the transfer of PF amount. In this situation, you have to visit the member’s portal and check your transfer claim status. To check transfer claim status, you are required to enter your ID document, membership number, and mobile number. At last, you can log in to your account in order to check the claim status of the transfer.
This is the Important For The Every Employee. Any Problem id getting For The EPF and PF Withdrawal or any Other Problem we can Use for The Customer Helpdesk. For More Information are Given Below Link.