Epf kyc updateThe early provident fund organization provides the unified universal account number portal for the employee’s convenience. All the process of the employee provident fund process is faster with the help of the universal account number. The employee must keep on the universal account number safe for the future use. employees can also get the number on the portal and also check the early provident fund balance. The employee can get the universal account number card and passbook in the official portal of the employee provident fund organization.
The uan passbook gives many facilities for the early provident fund balance checking. It is the best platform that serves many benefits to the employee and also the employee can check in a simple manner without any hassle. It is the non-stoppable platform for all the employee provident fund activities. In order to activate the universal account number, the employee should know the benefits of the epf kyc update. With the help of the universal account number, the employee can easily check the provident fund amount in a simple manner without any hassle. The provident fund amount is the biggest part of the employee’s life and the money is help for the employee in any emergency occur in their life.
The importance of the EPF KYC:
Every employee should know the importance of the KYC for the employee provident fund and universal account number related services and other things. In the universal account number portal, you can make your epf KYC update and provide many benefits to you. In this service, you can get the employee provident fund corpus without any signature of the employer. on the epf KYC, the employee can easily transfer the provident fund amount to their account without any hassle. At the time KYC update, the employee personal details also verified for the future reference.
This is more important for the employee must update the KYC with the universal account number database. The Aadhaar card is the most useful documents for the purpose of updating the EPF KYC. Now Aadhaar card is necessary for the employee provident fund organization. Now, the employee can update the KYC in the online and complete the process digitally. It is the traditional method for the employee to update the epf KYC through the employer. The employee makes sure the importance of updating the KYC in the universal account portal and maintains the proper documents at the time updating.
KYC Update chart flow: Employee>> OTCP / uan Portal >> Upload document>. Employer has to sign digitally or mauannly>> epfo nodal officer approval.
Whole time takes 48-72 Hours.
UAN KYC Update Mobile Number & email
since you logged into the uan member portal.
goto>> Profile>> select the following sections
- Update Mobile Number’
- change email id
- change password
- Edit personal details
- Upload KYC documents
Steps to upload the KYC for the EPF uan portal:
With the introduction of the universal account number, there are lots of benefits present in the number. The universal account number is a twelve digit code that links with the provident account of the employee. With the universal account number, the employee can manage the provident fund services .also manages under the universal account number perfectly. The epf KYC update maintains the necessary documents. these include Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, PAN card, ration card, bank account number and few others. It is the mandatory one for updating the KYC in the unified portal. The KYC details are updated with the employee provident fund universal account number portal. it makes the process of updating easier and faster.
The process of uploading the KYC details:
furthermore, In order to upload the KYC documents on the employee provident fund with the help of the universal account number, follow the below steps for updating KYC details:
- The employee must visit the employee provident fund organization member portal with the employer.
- An employer can do anything about the epf kyc update for the purpose of getting the provident fund easily.
- The page is displayed on the screen and then click on the profile on the top bar.
- Now, the employer clicks on the upload KYC documents from the drop-down list.
- After click on the KYC documents, you will upload the scanned and self-attested copy of the documents in the portal.
- The document size within the 300 KB only and not exceed and the documents should be either jpg, pdf, png or another format.
- Once upload the documents, the status of the KYC document shows the pending documents. The employer verifies the documents and gets the approval status of the documents.
Uan KYC Update Process part II
- After the documentation is verified by the employer and the new document is added to the universal account number database.
- The employee gives the copy of the KYC documents to the employer and later, the employer digitally approves your details.
- The employee receives the confirmation message about updating process of the KYC in the portal.
- How to update the KYC details in the employee provident fund:
- If the employer verified the documents and match the documents for the further details, the employee must digitally attest the document.
- Once the document is approved by the employer, the employee provident fund organization authorities also verify the document and then approved.
- If the document does not be approved, you can contact the employee provident fund organization helpline. employees can directly mail to the unified portal.
- After all the above process is completed, the KYC details will be updated in the EPF uan system.
Some key points of the KYC documents:
Uploading KYC documents to uan portal
The employee must maintain the basic documents like bank account number Aadhaar number. other documents are so important to update the KYC status in the unified portal. The employee must update these documents in the universal account number database. For the future use for getting the provident fund money easily. The epf kyc update is the best tool of the employee provident fund member. it further reduces the confusion of the provident fund.
The PAN card is the most important one for withdrawing the employee provident fund. The bank account number is to get the employee provident fund payments easily. In present days, the employee provident fund organization provides the provident fund via the electronic mode directly to the bank account. Aadhaar card improves the authenticity of the employee provident fund withdraw without the sign of the employer. So this type of document reduces the confusion while getting the money from the EPFO.
If you are looking services like